June 17, 2009

A Blog-Worthy Note

So Ava, being a brand new 2 year old, has to grow out of the baby stage. I think that this was a harder thing for me than for Ava, but we have finally weened her off of her binky. This was a very hard task for me. It was almost hard for me to admit that she isn't a baby anymore. I love that she is growing up and I'm embracing her toddler stage, but she is such a big girl now. I'm learning at a very early age that our babies grow up faster than I'm able to keep up with. I just love her and I'm very proud that she has now been without her binky for one week! Way to go Ava!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How'd you get her off it? Connor only has his when he's sleeping but I can't take it away.... Good job, Ava!

Ashley said...

Awesome, Ava! They do grow up so fast!
Thanks for your nice comment. We really don't need a thing seeing as we are having another boy. You'll have to stop by when you are up to your parents. I would love to see you guys!

leslie said...

way to go ava! it was fun seeing you this past week. i'll be around again before you know it, so let's for sure do the zoo!