June 16, 2010

The Most Kissable Cheeks EVER


Chubby little boy. I LOVE him...


While I was reading the other night I was just holding Nixon. He quietly sat there and folded his hands while I read. What a reverent little boy! It was so cute!



He always covers his eyes while he eats...so cute




I haven't had the internet for a few weeks now, so my posts have been few and far between. Also, it's just so hard to put this little guy down and get on the computer because he is SO much fun! Seriously- I LOVE this baby boy. Nixon is absolutely a dream baby. Having this baby has changed me in a lot of ways. I don't really know how to describe it, but it feels like I already know Nixon. I look at him and I feel like he has always been with us. He is a tender mercy for me every day. I have never felt so lucky and blessed. There is just something about him. He is the happiest little boy. He talks all the time with this huge smile like he just can't wait to tell us all where he came from and how he is right where he was always meant to be. As his mom, I understand all of this, of course! :) I know I should be blogging about something else other than just how in love I am with my kids, but this is literally all I think about lately. I feel a little out of touch with everything else, but it's all worth it. How can you not love this baby boy?

3 comments:

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

I LOVE HIM!!!!!! I just didn't get to see him enough last weekend. I need a little piece of Nixon!! Miss you guys!

leslie said...

wow, you guys definitely have a mold going on. he is really cute. you're almost making me want another one. almost...i wish you didn't live so far away. boo for that.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

I love the picture of him folding his arms, so cute!! It was so good to see you a couple weeks ago! We really need to get together more often!