December 11, 2008

The Girls



So this whole thing started about 4 years ago (is that right, girls?). When I lived in Logan there was this amazing group of girls named the Darwin girls. This is because we lived on Darwin Ave. in the "Coke House" and the "Half-way House." There were about 12 of us all together and most of the time it was chaos, but it was so much fun! A few of our favorite past times were 2-Square, USU basketball games, dances, dessert night after ward prayer, and our Christmas parties. Even though life goes on, we have kept up our Christmas get-together. Once a year a few of us Darwin girls meet in Logan at our favorite restaurant and do a little mini Christmas party. I love it! I miss these girls so much so I look forward to it every year. I love you girls!!

1 comment:

Tierra said...

Way to be the first to get the pic on the blog Jenn!!! It was SO much fun to see everyone and I know we always say we need to get together more often and then get so busy so I'm so glad that we haven't let a Christmas go by without it! Holla girls!