December 01, 2008

Just Us




So Chad and I met during the summer of 2005 on a blind date. We were both skeptical going into it, but ended up pleasantly surprised and pleasantly married just a short time later! We were married in the Timpanogos Temple in January 2006. The surprises just kept coming. We learned we were pregnant in September. Chad graduated from BYU in April of 2007 and just a few weeks later, Ava Ann was born. Chad is now a financial advisor and is loving his job. I am a dental assistant 2 days a week, and really enjoy my job and the girls I work with. But our very favorite thing is just being a parent to Ava. She is amazing and we couldn't imagine a life without her! 

2 comments:

marnie and brett talbot said...

yeah, we're all bloggers!!! love you!!!!

Judi said...

I love you guys!!
So glad I get to snoop on everyone now :0)