February 13, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY JENN...






..tomorrow! I know I am probably preaching to the choir about how great Jennilyn is, because anyone who has met her feels instantly appreciated and loved. She really has the biggest heart of anyone I know. Her capacity to love and care about others amazes me. One of my favorite parts about her is the way she is a loving, caring, and always FUN Mom for Ava. She gets Ava laughing harder then anyone else can. It makes me jealous sometimes to see how attached Ava is to her, but then I realize I am just as attached to my wife as my daughter is. So, why should I expect anything different. The last 3 years have been quite a roller coaster and I couldn't have found a better mate to travel through the ups and downs with. She expects a lot out of herself and our marriage. I love that she pushes me to be better everyday. She is a great example to everyone around her of a true daughter of God. Through all my imperfections and mistakes, Jennilyn finds a way to forgive me and have faith in our future. I find it difficult sometimes to believe I actually married such a wonderful woman. She is so physically beautiful, yet so spiritually and mentally grounded. Jennilyn IS the complete package all us men dream and hope for in our lives. I feel so blessed and even still a little lucky to have found her and somehow persuaded her to be with me for Eternity. I love my wife with all my heart. She truly is my Soul-Mate. "Not a day less will do,..... From you!"

- Chad

5 comments:

mcbingham said...

Amen!! I agree that both of you are super amazing and the perfect match! Way to be a sweet husband!

Birrell Family said...

Your Valentine gift to her is complete! What sweet, true words. You both are very very blessed!
Love you! Brenda

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Happy Valentine's you guys

Ashley said...

What a sweet post! You picked a winner, Jen! And Chad, I agree. She is wonderful!

jennie said...

I LOVE that he just wrote that. You really are a pretty amazing chick!