March 30, 2009

Just More Cute Ava





Ava LOVES her cousin Easton. They get along so well together. It's always fun to go home and visit where Ava can spend time with her cousins. I just wanted to post some cute pictures of Ava hanging out with Easton. Ava has a princess cell phone she carries around in her pocket (she copies how I carry my cell phone in my back pocket) and she will pull her phone out and pretend call Easton. It is the cutest thing. It's amazing how much they learn from us that we don't even realize they're picking up on...

2 comments:

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

There are many phone calls that I have been apart of on that pink cell phone. Most of them go to the famous easty. She will actually have a real conversation while pretending he is on the phone. Its hilarious to watch. P.S. those pictures of Ava in the green outfit are Beautiful. She is such a pretty little girl. I love you guys!

leslie said...

too cute! did you get me text about the tickets? they are kind of far away, but it will still be a good show. i can't wait!