January 13, 2010

One Busy Boy...



So my husband might just be the hardest worker I know. Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary. Because of Chad's new job, he had to work on New Year's Eve (until 1 a.m.), our anniversary and he will also have to work on Valentine's Day...I'm not complaining. Chad just works really hard. On top of that, he has been studying every single spare second for the GMAT test he will be taking tomorrow so he can apply to some MBA programs by this Friday. Along with studying, he has his applications to do- essays, statements of intent, letters of recommendation, etc. Needless to say, he has been a trooper. Chad is one of those guys that can just handle anything and everything. At a time like this, I am very grateful for his dedication and motivation. He just takes everything in stride. I love him for this! I would be a basket-case. Literally... So honey I love you. Thanks for the funnest and craziest 4 years I have ever had! I can't believe how much I love you and how lucky I am to have found you.

4 comments:

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

That is why he has been one of my heros my whole life....
ps. I do like that he is using Ava's coloring table as a couch side study session while probably watching some kind of sports center.

Birrell Family said...

I don't think we tell you often enough... we love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Jennilyn- it sounds like you're quite the trooper too! It's hard being home while they're working/studying etc. Good luck on the GMAT- fun stuff!

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary! We sure miss you guys!