January 09, 2009

To: Chad Happy Anniversary!






Almost...On January 12 it is our 3 year anniversary. I can't believe it's been three years already. It's amazing how fast time goes when you're happy and in love. And I am proud to say that after three years of marriage, that's exactly what we are- happy and in love. I just want to express how amazing of a man, husband and father Chad really is. The past three years that I have known Chad have been wonderful, but they were definitely not lacking of trials and discouragements. To my amazement, Chad comes out of each trial a stronger and better person. Not only does he carry himself through hard times with such optimism, but he also helps his wife who, ashamedly enough, does not have near as much faith. Never in my life did I think I could end up with a man who is so Christ-like, dedicated, and hard-working. Ava already knows that her daddy loves her more than anything in the world and what a blessing he is in her life, too. Ava and I are two very lucky ladies. Chaddy I love you so much and thank you for the happiest three years of my life! Not a day less will do....

6 comments:

Judi said...

Happy 'almost'anniversary!
I love you guys!!!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you found such a great guy- you deserve him!

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

Yeah I love you both! Your the best first sister I ever had haha. Ok but you have to tell me where you are getting your cute back grounds. Don't leave a sista out.

mcbingham said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Congrats on 3 exciting years! Time really does fly so fast! I must say that I just love the both of you, and think you are such a great team...and gorgeous couple!

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

Happy Anniversary a few days ago. Answering your questions. We are having a girl and the name we like is Abigail. You have such a cute family.

Kevin and Corinne said...

i cant believe its been 3 years already. wow. Time flies. I wish you guys lived closer, i miss you guys all of the time. i am still keeping my fingers crossed though. love!