August 01, 2009

July 2009!










This month has been crazy. My friends keep politely reminding me that I am such a slacker on my blog...Sorry girls! But here is a little overview of this past month. It has flown by and I can't even believe that it's already August. July began with a little road trip to St. George. My sister Jill who lives in Vegas drove up and met us there. My mom and dad drove and Chad and Ava and I hitched a ride with them. Jill and my mom and I went to the temple and did a session together while the boys took the kids swimming at the hotel. (Thanks Leslie!!) We took the kids swimming and had a blast down there. Tylee and Ava are best friends. They held hands everywhere they went and they cried whenever they weren't together. It was so good to see Jill and her kids. The rest of the month was full of another trip to the zoo, more baseball games, swimming and lots of walks to the park, BBQ's at Becky's and movies and shopping. Jill came up again last week and it was fun to have her here again. Then this past week I was able to go to Girls Camp!!! I'm in the YW presidency in our ward and our girls are amazing. I loved every minute of it! But by the end of the week I was so ready to come home and take a shower. Bless the girls for hanging out with me when I looked like I did... I love them all!

3 comments:

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

its good to see you finally updated. BUT there is nothing in that whole month of July that mentions hanging with your favorite family couple (Me and Jake) J/K. We haven't been around much but sounds like a busy fun month! Love you all!

Tierra said...

So cute Jenn! Tylee looks just like Jill--she is so cute! I'm glad you had fun and I can't wait to see you hopefully one of these days!

leslie said...

yeah, you updated! glad to see that you found "the river" i never know how my directions will turn out:) if you ever feel like visiting 114 degrees again you know where to find us!