August 29, 2009

Just a few more things...

So I know that my blog entries have been few and far between. So this post is just a filler of all of the little things I haven't really been adding. Our little family has been doing great. Life is still keeping us so busy. Ava is just as sweet as ever. Here are my new favorite things she is saying now- "Mamma you so pretty!" (You'd think I pay my kid to give me compliments, but she just says it on her own. It is so cute. It also means she has an amazing Dad who teaches her ways to be sweet to Mommy) Whenever I get home from work, the grocery store, or even just the bathroom, Ava will run up to me and say "I miss you Mommy!" I love it. It is enough to make any mother's heart smile. She is also speaking in full sentences now. It's so cute. She loves to say, "Look at me, Mommy" and "What happened?" I think the funniest is when she sees me and Chad kissing, she'll say "Whatchya doing?" She's even started asking "Why?" over and over and over again...I didn't think that started so early. So I guess the point I'm trying to make is that she talks NON-STOP and I love every little word that comes out of her mouth. I'm relieved that Fall is coming because it is my FAVORITE season and it's been a really hot summer. But we have had a blast this summer! Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to- camping with our favorites Kevin and Corinne, hiking, and more zoo.







2 comments:

leslie said...

yeah, we made the blog:)

Tierra said...

Looks like so much fun!!! And I'm glad you think I'm uno loco chica...ha ha you're so funny! The thing was, I was stuck with a non-refundable cruise for 2...which, bless someone's heart, ended up on MY credit card...so my mom got to go with me!

And yes, we need to go to the Gateway for shopping and dinner and a girls night!