August 29, 2009

BEAR LAKE!

Every summer my whole family -minus the ones living out of state :( - goes to Bear Lake. We stay in this huge cabin right on the beach. It is one of my favorite things. I look forward to it every year. There are 4-wheelers, jet skis, beach golf, football, beach toys, delicious food, and even better company. For those of you who have not met my family, they are hilarious. Hilarious and very competitive. We turn everything into a competition. In my family there are trophies for rummy and golf. It's almost ridiculous, but hey, that's my family. We set up a golf course on the beach every year and TYLER (sorry- correction) usually wins... This year my dad took home the golf trophy, but we left Bear Lake as me being the reigning champ of rummy. That is a high honor at the Hadley's! I was so excited! We just have a blast together. So much laughing, so many new jokes, it's just my favorite! So here are some pictures of us enjoying a little family time together in Bear Lake last week.











4 comments:

leslie said...

so jealous! i want to go to bear lake bad. maybe next year... i'm going to be up on the 9th. did you get my message?

Randi said...

We should nickname you LUKE! What is that about Todd usually winning? Must I remind you I won the first year, last year I won both the singles and couples, and this is my first year to be defeated!!! Love the pictures though...it's all about the gloves.

Sarah said...

It looks like you guys had better weather in Bear Lake than we did. You guys are such a cute family. You need to come over for a bbq while the weather is still nice, we miss you guys.

Britney & Bob said...

Your family IS hilarious. Sounds like a lot of fun! I'm jealous. I wish I had a big family that got together like that. Sounds fun, I love Bear Lake.