December 01, 2009

Update!!

Ok so here is a much over-due post for Halloween and my birthday and So You Think You Can Dance. Seriously- I'm such a slacker on this blogging thing... But here it goes anyway- My birthday was in October and I turned the big 2-6. It sounds really old. 25 sounded ok, but for some reason, 26 just sounds really close to 30 (which apparently scares me!) And being pregnant and sick, all I wanted for my birthday was a cute and comfy velour suit and FOOD! Lots and lots of good food. So my cute husband took me to the Melting Pot. Oh my word...It was so good. I absolutely love amazing food. The fondue there is amazing and it was everything I wanted and more. Chad also surprised me with these beautiful flowers.



Ava was the most beautiful Cinderella I have ever seen. She wore this costume night and day for weeks. She acted like such a little princess in it, we couldn't help but just humor her and let her wear this dress whenever she wanted. Ava was a little sick over Halloween, so we didn't do much trick-or-treating. We just took her to trunk-or-treat and called it good. She loved all the candy, but was really shy about asking for it. It was fun to finally have a toddler that understood what she was doing on Halloween. She loved it! After taking Ava out for a bit, Chad and I went to Amanda's Halloween Party. We had so much fun. Amanda is SO cute and creative. She went all out and had the cutest treats and drinks. Way to go Amanda!



A few weeks ago, SYTYCD came and toured in Salt Lake. We had awesome tickets on the 3rd row. We also had backstage passes. The dancing was incredible. It's fun to watch on TV, but it was amazing to see it in person. Seriously- amazing! This is really embarrassing to admit, but I'm pregnant so I don't really care, but there were a few dances that seriously made me emotional. They were so fun to watch. But then when it was time to go back stage and meet the dancers, I felt like a 12 year old girl...because that was the majority of the people there screaming and yelling to meet the dancers...That too was a little embarrassing, but it was still fun! Bless Chad's heart...he totally just let me be an idiot and have fun with it and came with me. He is so sweet to just humor me the way he does. (I'm having technical difficulties getting these pics up, so I'll post them as soon as I figure it out!)

No comments: