October 18, 2009

Dear Baby Boy:

My Dear Sweet Baby Boy:

I love you so much, but I'm becoming quite certain that you might be the death of me... You see honey, I'm 16 weeks pregnant with you and I'm still throwing up. Not only am I still throwing up, but you're also making my emotions a little unstable and unpredictable. So your father is beginning to think I'm an emotional basketcase. If you have anything at all to do with any of my crazy hormone levels, will you please give me a little break?! I am so happy you're in my life now and I absolutely love feeling your little kicks and flutters. But your father might start looking into institutions to check me into if things don't start easing up soon... So just keep growing healthy and strong so you can come see me and I can hold you.
I love you always and forever,
Mommy

14 comments:

Birrell Family said...

We are thrilled for you guys! Hang in there and take as many naps as you can and treat yourself to some favorite snacks. We love you! Let us know what we can do to make life a bit easier.

Angela said...

Congrats on the baby boy! I'm jealous that you know already! I have to wait until I'm almost 21 weeks. I hope you get feeling better! Being sick is no fun! Have you tried the motion sickness wristbands? Some of my friends who were really sick said they helped.

leslie said...

you're so funny. i hope i never have to write a letter like that. with allie it was a breeze (knock on wood). i'll email you the potato recipe. it was fun last week. come down:)

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

How exciting, you guys are having a boy. that stinks that you are so sick, i hope you start feeling better soon. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great day.

Ashley said...

Oh! A boy! I am SO excited for you. Happy Birthday, too! I hope you feel good today and don't throw up even once :)

Sara said...

Congrats on the little boy! Little boys are the best! Hope you get feeling better!

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

So cute Jenn...I like what you did with your Blog as well. Very Cute! Happy Birthday today! Love you.

Amie said...

I just wanted to tell you happy birthday on this very special Monday! It was so fun to hang out with you guys on Saturday and I can't wait for our Christmas party. Enjoy your special day!

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Congrats on the little boy! You found out fast, that's awesome. I hope you start feeling better soon though. And I hope you have a great birthday!!

Judi said...

Why must I find everything out in cyberspace? I am over the moon happy for you! You know I can do the boy thing!!
Happy Birthday late, I thought of you throughout all of Caleb's goings-on! ♥♥

Sarah said...

That's so exciting you are having a boy. Having one of each is a lot of fun. Have you thought of baby names yet? It's been to long, let's get together.

Tierra said...

Good luck with this one--wish there was something I could do for ya! It was SO fun seeing you guys and Christmas will be great!

Kylee said...

I'm so sorry you're sick, but CONGRATS on having a cute baby boy! You are so darling.

Kevin and Corinne said...

ohhh....that is so sweet. love you guys