October 10, 2009

Park City with the Talbots

A few weeks ago we all went up to Park City for the weekend. We went with Chad's parents and Chad's sister Amanda and her husband Jake. It was so much fun. We went to the Olympic Park, hit the outlet malls, ate lots of yummy food, and watched a great BYU football game. We went to this show at the Olympic Park and watched this awesome show with skiers jumping off these insane jumps into the water. AMAZING! It was really relaxing and we had such a fun time. I love Park City, and I'm pretty sure I could live there one day. It's perfect for me...unfortunately, it's way expensive. So for now, we'll just enjoy a weekend up there every so often.



1 comment:

The Garcia's said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love Park City too, and we've never even been to any shows at Olympic Park.