October 10, 2009

Potty Training...


With another baby on the way, we're really trying to get serious about potty training Ava. But with me being so sick still and Chad gone a lot, it hasn't been a huge success, to say the least. But we're trying. So here is just a little moment caught on camera to show how funny our Ava is. When she is sitting on the potty, much like her father, she enjoys reading material or something to entertain her. I'm just going to let the picture do all the talking on this one.

3 comments:

Sara said...

There is a good chance that Ava will be potty trained before Noah. I am seriously so jealous! I think potty training is by far the worst thing I have done as a parent thus far.

The Garcia's said...

Ava is so cute! Let me know how that goes. I will be in the same spot soon potty training Jasmine.

Sarah said...

I'm jealous, Michael has no interest in potty training.