October 02, 2009

More Love on the Way!



So all of Chad's dreams are coming true. He is actually breeding Cougar fans. And luckily, there is another fan on the way!!! We are having another baby that will be here April 6th. We couldn't be more excited and can't wait to meet him/her. I'm only 13 weeks, so it's not much, but every day gets us a little closer to meeting our new baby. We've had a few little problems getting to this point, so we're very grateful for this baby. A few months ago I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks. After a very emotional recovery, we really felt like we wanted to continue to grow our little family. It was a little set-back, but we are so happy to have a healthy pregnancy so far. I have been VERY sick...and it doesn't really seem to be letting up yet. Much thanks to Zofran and a very patient husband, we are getting along just fine. Ava is also very excited to have a baby coming. She often talks to my belly and gives her opinions on our name choices. We couldn't be more excited.

14 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Congratulations!!! That is exciting. I hope it goes great!

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

Jennilyn!!! I am so excited for you guys! It was so great to see you, I miss you! I am so sorry that you are so sick, pregnancy is so hard honestly. Is the zofran making any difference?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is so great! I hope you get feeling better soon!! My doctor is having me take Zofran in the morning and Unisom (an over-the-counter sleeping medicine) at night, and it really makes a difference in the morning sickness (which I still have too!!). Good luck to you guys!

Ashley said...

Congrats!! What great news. I am so happy for you guys. I hope you get feeling better soon. I still would love to get together if you guys are up this way and have some free time :) Maybe once you are feeling better- let me know.

Amie said...

Jennilyn I am seriously so excited for you guys. I'm sorry that you are so sick. I do not miss the first trimester of being pregnant. But you're almost to the good part. We need to get together when you are feeling better so that you can meet little Miss Macy:) Hope to see you soon.

The Loveridge Family said...

Congrats on the great news! Your family deserves it! Little Ava will make such a great big sister. We hope everything continues to go well!

The Garcia's said...

I am honestly so happy and excited for you guys! Hope you start feeling better soon. Hope to see you soon.

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

By the way, I am coming into town again at the end of this month (october), we should try to meet up again. Is Jill in town too? Also, I lost your number because my phone broke and I lost all my contacts....

The Carrolls said...

congratulations! I am so happy for you. Morning sickness sucks, but just keep focusing on the end result!

Melanie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, I hope your sickness gets better for you. I bet Ava is so excited.

Sara said...

Congratulations! Two kids are fun!:)

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys! I am sorry you are so sick, but I think you are amazing! I hope to see you soon!!

Tierra said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited for you and am so happy you're starting to feel a little better...hang in there! I'm going to be out of town this weekend, but what if we went to dinner in SLC on the 16th or 17th? And it just dawned on me why you made the comment you did on facebook this morning--I'm sure you're BEAUTIFUL so don't you worry one bit and just focus on being healthy!

Phannie said...

Congratulations! I hope the sickness gets better. I was sick for what felt like FOREVER! And I continue to get the flu and head colds all the time. I hope you get better soon and don't catch anything this flu/cold season.