March 26, 2010

Four Days

In four days I get to hold my baby and give him tiny kisses.
In four days I will be a little nervous for labor and delivery.
In four days I will not have heartburn or be consuming Tums by the bottle.
In four days Ava gets to meet her little brother and hold his baby hands.
In four days Chad will finally have his little BYU friend who he will take to all the games while Ava and I go shopping.
In four days I will be able to sleep in whatever position I want to.
In four days I will be able to actually sit up to get out of bed instead of rolling out of bed.
In four days I will not have to go to the bathroom every ten minutes.
In four days I will be a little intimidated and overwhelmed with all of the new worries an infant brings with him.
In four days my rib and back pain will be gone.
In four days I will feel a sense of accomplishment over the past year.
But most importantly, in four days my baby boy will be here- making everything in the world seem right and having a family that I know is a forever family.

Hurry home Baby Boy.

6 comments:

The White's said...

That post made me cry (I am such a crybaby) You have a way with words, that is exactly how I felt I just couldn't ever describe it that way, having two children is such a blessing, it's so exciting when they are finally here, exciting to be done with pregnancy issues, exciting to hold and love your little one, exciting to figure out how to be a mom all over again because each child is so unique, I hope these four days go by fast and that after that they go by slow, Payton is already two months and it has gone by so fast, I am already starting to miss some things she did as a newborn. Wishing you all the best for a safe and painless delivery :)

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

I am so excited for you, chad and ava. I can't wait to hold him!

Clint and Sheri said...

OK.....Publish that! Seriously, that was so cute I loved it. The thing that I agreed on the most was the "sleep in whatever position I want" YES!!!!! Of course....having the BABY is wonderful.....but so is sleeping however you want!!!

leslie said...

wait, 4 days was it?:)

congrats. can't wait to see what he looks like!

Kourtney and Nathan said...

So does this mean tomorrow if I'm posting the 29??? Yeah, I WILL come visit when you are ready for visitors and settled at home. I'll bring lunch/dinner!!

lynette said...

Happy Birthday Baby Boy can't wait to hear all about you. Jennilyn, I am thinking about you holding your new baby boy. I am so happy you are at this place enjoy. I will be checking your blog for the news.
Good luck my sweet friend.