March 08, 2010

The Treehouse






The other day Corinne and I decided to go to the Treehouse since we'd never been before. The regular admission prices are reasonable, but if you wait to go until after 4:00, it's only $3 for children and $1 for adults. For $4 for both of us, this was well worth the trip! I loved not having to worry about her breaking anything or making a mess because it was made for kids and it was ok if they made a mess. I loved it. One of my favorite features was in the bathroom- they had a little sink and a little toilet, just Ava's size. It was brilliant! I loved it all. Needless to say, we will be returning soon. P.S.- note that Ava is in her pajamas. She is still in that phase where she won't wear clothes. How long does this phase last??

4 comments:

leslie said...

so my toes are totally coming off. ok, not my toes, but the polish. how 'bout yours?

so glad you liked haven. you know i'm weary of recommending restaurants to you... we actually went there on friday, and we're going again this weekend. come along if you want:)

Kourtney and Nathan said...

I need to have a kid so we can go to treehouse together :) But seriously we do need to get together soon!!

The Carrolls said...

You will have to check into the preschool hour at the treehouse. Ashley used to take her kids to that, the price was cheaper than regular admission. I think it is on Mondays, but I don't remember for sure. good luck with your baby!

Dixie said...

Ava looks so cute! The treehouse is so much fun. I love her standing next to the chess pieces, you can tell how much they are growing up, but yet they are still so small. At least her pajamas are cute!