March 08, 2010

St. George with my Honey





A few weeks ago Chad and I decided we should take a little weekend getaway to St. George before our little baby boy arrives. (In 21 days, but who's counting...?) It was so much fun to just be with Chad for the entire weekend without any distractions. Our room was so nice! It was huge- I should have taken more pictures. We had a lot planned, but it ended up raining the entire time. So we did a little shopping, a lot of eating, and a lot of relaxing. Our friends Leslie and Morgan live in St. George, so we went to lunch with them, did some pedicures (the girls) and the boys watched some basketball. We tried this restaurant called Haven that was FABULOUS!!! Oh my- it was so good I was practically licking my plate clean. For dessert we ordered fried oreos with a chocolate shake. Wow. Seriously- wow. I would recommend Haven to anyone visiting the St. George area! When it came time to go home, there was this massive blizzard the whole way home. We had to pull over in Beaver and wait for it to clear up a bit. I was hoping winter was over after a mild-weathered weekend in St. George. Rain or shine, I had a blast with my hubby. He is so cute and I love falling in love with him all over again.

No comments: